Support Queer-owned small businesses this Pride Month
Pride Month is here and with it comes the mandatory ‘rainbowfication’ of big brands doing the bare minimum to show their ‘endless support’ for the queer community.
Instead of pouring more money into these multi-million dollar brands, you can actually make a small but crucial difference by supporting small businesses run by people of the LGBTQ+ community, by buying from them and even donating to help them grow (every tiny amount counts!)
We’re providing a simple comprehensive list of local queer-owned small businesses to make it easier for everyone to check them out and support them!
- The Turquoise Teacup – Handmade tie dye apparels!
- Stick and Stones – Customized/New accesories
- Cloud Customs – Custom Handmade Jewellery
- Blue & Grey Studio – Handmade Accesories
- The HolyMoly Store – Handmade Accesories
- Eclaypse – Handmade polymer clay jewellery
- Sarah’s Art Store – Digital art and customisable apparels
- The Stickie Kitties – All kinds of cute stickers and customised orders
- The Medeleine Store – Custom handmade accessories
- Ukiyo Sticker Store – All kinds of stickers, keychains and charms
- of Covens and Havens – All kinds of accessories and journals
- The Black Dahlia – Customized crafts and jewellery
- Tuntuni (tailorbird) – Handmade knitwear, crochet stuff and crystal jewellery
- The Home Front – Custom handmade jewellery using thread-work
- Narjinary Beauty – Skincare and accessories
- Report & Issue – Digital illustration, taking commissions
- Magikian’s Candles – Scented candles and custom hand-painted shoes
- Karesin – Custom handmade resin-work accessories
- Artsykhad – Handmade polymer jewellery and digital commissions
- 2001print – Digital artwork prints and stickers
- The Page Mark – Stickers and accessories
- Kālāgiri – Handmade jewellery and trinkets
- Blank Canvas – Custom-made shoes and t-shirts
- Farm the Strawberry – Handmade accessories
- Clayssics – Hand-crafted clay jewellery
- Merch by Kris – Custom queer merchandise and art commission
- Sanethetics – Custom resin art, macrame and lettering
- Niv crochets – Handmade crochet clothing and accessories
- Vlovana – Clothing collection
- Unchained – Handmade genderless accessories
- Aesthu Bits – Custom illustration and hampers, logo designs
- Adorbs Handicrafts – Custom crochet accessories, art and more
- Mismatch – Custom polymer jewellery
- Legato – Handmade jewellery, apparels and art
- Love, Shim – Handmade jewellery, clothes and art
If buying adorable handmade accessories and apparels is not your thing but would like to support, you can donate to queer donation appeals and aids. You can find the list of such donations here.
Even though this list was made for Pride Month, make sure to keep on supporting all these talented artists throughout the year!