“AUTOMATIC” is Chancellor’s new digital single released on 14 October 2020. The song features artists-
- Babylon– Singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and producer who debuted as part of the group N-Train in 2011 and then solo in 2015 with the single “Pray”
- TWLV– Singer, and rapper who made his debut in 2018
- BIBI– Singer, songwriter, and rapper and debuted in 2019 with single “Binu”
- Jiselle– A singer who made her debut in 2019 with the single “Missed Call”
- MOON– Debuted in 2018 as a singer with her single “Million”
A former member of the hip-hop group Oneway, Chancellor is now a solo singer, songwriter, and producer under the company Million Market. Although he has been active in the Korean music scene since 2010, he made his solo debut in 2016. He has released an album and a lot of singles and collaborations with many artists.
AUTOMATIC is an R&B song mixed with Hip-Hop. The song is an explicit one about seduction. The lyrics claim that the person’s charisma will capture you automatically and you have no control over it. The lyrics can also imply as a visual comparison between a sports car’s (an automatic) sleek design and a person’s impressive visuals.
|Chancellor, Babylon, TWLV, MOON, BIBI, Jiselle||Chancellor, HOLLY, Babylon, TWLV, MOON, BIBI, Jiselle|
The song also features famous international DJ Holly who took part in producing the song. Each member of the collaboration contributed to the song making it a perfect mix and yet standing out in their own unique way.
The song is a digital single, but fans weren’t forgotten as they were treated with a special clip of the song. The video shows all the artists singing and grooving to the beat, all of them dressed in their own exclusive styles.
IMAGE/VIDEO COURTESY – 1theK ORIGINALS